Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Bintangor, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm the eldest child but the shortest among the family of five.Well, this sounds good to me as I look "young".hehehe! I'm now under teacher training course, two and a half years to go.Can I be a good primary school teacher? Actually, I can't even imagine how I teach my students in the future. I doubt my ability to do this job as I don't really wanna be a teacher from the beginning and I'm lack of self confidence.But for survivor, what can I do? However, I believe I might developed full interest of teaching one day and lead my students to aim for their goals. It just that, I need to overcome my weaknesses and upgrade myself every time. I believe I can do it! Hope you guys support me~♥♥♥

♥ Goal of My Life ♥

♥ Goal of My Life ♥

Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Happy Day 0(^o^)0












Yesterday I went to Wisma Merdeka & Suria...

(Episode 3)Twilight Saga: Eclipse~

It was indeed a marvelous day because I had my good friend accompanied me for a movie watch at 4.30pm in Suria. Although was RM9 charged per person (No student price on weekend), I really thought that worth, maybe because of the plot of the play was out of my expectation. Victoria finally died, Jacob & Edward cooperated to protect Bella.Bella hesitated between Edward and Jacob but she chose Edward and wanted to marry him finally. I wondered...what will happen at the last episode. I was eager to know about it. I must go to watch it once it releases.

Actually...before watching our movie, there was something really exciting happened! Wanna know?

We played gun shooting! (Of course it was just a game... )RM1 for 1 token.We shot the monsters...The point was, the first thing we did was shouting before shooting when the monsters appeared.Haha! So funny~~~I think only girls will do this. 2 boys on the other side were so pro and steady, what a contrast! ^^

Ah! I forgot~I oso took pictures with the Toy Story members...hehe! I liked the Aliens most! They were extremely cute when they mentioned "The Crawls~~~"haha!(They liked crawls so much...)

Thanks for Lee Theen. I enjoyed the whole day.


"The Crawls~~~"






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it sounds fun ler~~~ 2 guy?? who r dat guys?

linwei said...

strangers..we dun no them d.haha! bt they r teenagers. we saw them played shooting.

Post a Comment

My Love Trail

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

What's Ur Mood 4 2day?

What's Ur Mood 4 2day?