Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Bintangor, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm the eldest child but the shortest among the family of five.Well, this sounds good to me as I look "young".hehehe! I'm now under teacher training course, two and a half years to go.Can I be a good primary school teacher? Actually, I can't even imagine how I teach my students in the future. I doubt my ability to do this job as I don't really wanna be a teacher from the beginning and I'm lack of self confidence.But for survivor, what can I do? However, I believe I might developed full interest of teaching one day and lead my students to aim for their goals. It just that, I need to overcome my weaknesses and upgrade myself every time. I believe I can do it! Hope you guys support me~♥♥♥

♥ Goal of My Life ♥

♥ Goal of My Life ♥

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Love In Disguise...♥恋爱通告♥

I think I have addicted to movie...
Love In Disguise was a simple story created by Lee Hom,
who was also the director.
Overall, the movie was showing the reality life of an artist,

he was so famous until he wanted to disguise as another weird
but funny man
to meet a girl he likes.
This movie really made me Laugh Out Very Loud!!!

It contained a lot of humor...

If you want more details, please go and enjoy the movie.

I fully promote it! =)


Oh ya!!! There was a sentence that I damn love it...haha!

It was..."Oh My Lady Gaga..."
LOL!!!


We took pictures after the movie...hehe!
The cinema was in Suria shopping mall.


Before watching the movie,we settled our lunch first
by eating Korea food in Wisma Merdeka.

We ate spicy fried squid rice. Kimchi and soup were free extra.
Our drink was Sprite.
Totally cost RM 10.50 per person.
Wow~I could not explain how delicious is it...just...
(Thumbs up!)
I did think this lunch worth it.

Yummy~we ate them with much unction...(>.@)

Food and I~

Lee Theen and the food...

Later, when we walk, walk, walk...
we bought Takoyaki (章鱼烧),
RM 3 per set.

I like it~


The left side is mine, Takoyaki Spicy.
Another one is Takoyaki Wasabi.
I chose Spicy one because I didn't like the taste of Wasabi...

A picture of both of us...enjoying our Takoyaki~~~
At 8pm, we went back to hostel.
Well, another day passed so quickly...
When can I watch movie again?
I wanna watch Cats and Dogs in 3D animations....
Hope I have the chance to watch it~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Love Trail

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

What's Ur Mood 4 2day?

What's Ur Mood 4 2day?