Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Bintangor, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm the eldest child but the shortest among the family of five.Well, this sounds good to me as I look "young".hehehe! I'm now under teacher training course, two and a half years to go.Can I be a good primary school teacher? Actually, I can't even imagine how I teach my students in the future. I doubt my ability to do this job as I don't really wanna be a teacher from the beginning and I'm lack of self confidence.But for survivor, what can I do? However, I believe I might developed full interest of teaching one day and lead my students to aim for their goals. It just that, I need to overcome my weaknesses and upgrade myself every time. I believe I can do it! Hope you guys support me~♥♥♥

♥ Goal of My Life ♥

♥ Goal of My Life ♥

Thursday, October 14, 2010

A historical day!


Yesterday night, a memorable moment was I obtained my first dancing experience in IPG Kampus Gaya. The overall performance was indeed amazing with lots of gorgeous girls and handsome guys "produced" by this campus. Everyone tried their very best to perform well. Special thanks to my gang of fan dancers and those who worked silently behind the performance. I love my make up...masterpiece from "many hands"! haha...Plus, thanking all the performers last night, worthy to have rehearsals many times as the effect really attractive and exciting. I think the climax part was the Arabian dance by my PMU senior. All of us had done a great job! Thumbs up!


Happy moment always passes very fast...I thought this was the happy ending of the day but I was wrong...I received a shocked news that a good friend of mine and his friend involved in an accident. His friend is having critical condition than him. I felt sorry for them... ...Really scared to hear anyone who met accident, my heart feel not comfortable because accident extremely hurts...
What a relief when knowing that they were alright. No matter what happens, the vital thing is we are still alive...In earnest, I hope they recover as soon as possible...best wishes for them...


Now...I am thinking that...I need to appreciate what I have now...and cherish all the moments I go through...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Love Trail

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

What's Ur Mood 4 2day?

What's Ur Mood 4 2day?