Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Bintangor, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm the eldest child but the shortest among the family of five.Well, this sounds good to me as I look "young".hehehe! I'm now under teacher training course, two and a half years to go.Can I be a good primary school teacher? Actually, I can't even imagine how I teach my students in the future. I doubt my ability to do this job as I don't really wanna be a teacher from the beginning and I'm lack of self confidence.But for survivor, what can I do? However, I believe I might developed full interest of teaching one day and lead my students to aim for their goals. It just that, I need to overcome my weaknesses and upgrade myself every time. I believe I can do it! Hope you guys support me~♥♥♥

♥ Goal of My Life ♥

♥ Goal of My Life ♥

Friday, October 15, 2010

Who so RuDe stealing my dad's $$$ ?


Mom called me saying that my dad was upset...couldn't concentrate on his work. RM 10 000++ which hidden in a secret place was being stolen...suddenly just vanished like that...not knowing who did this. I think that person is familiar with our house...and might know that secret place. Such a surprise that I didn't even know about the secret place before.

Kindly advice to that person, stealing other people money is definitely RUdE...Do you know, you might get your comeuppance one day...Oh please be honest to yourself...my dad economizes what he can to save that money for vital purpose, but you spoiled my dad's hard work...haiz~~~

Well, I asked my mom to send words to my dad that we could not retrieve the money anymore. It's okay and alright...we can earn our money back. Jiayou Daddy!!! I understood your feeling right now...but I hope to see you cheer up. Please continue to work hard for us, we can't live without you. Love you daddy...You are the best! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Love Trail

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

What's Ur Mood 4 2day?

What's Ur Mood 4 2day?