Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Bintangor, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm the eldest child but the shortest among the family of five.Well, this sounds good to me as I look "young".hehehe! I'm now under teacher training course, two and a half years to go.Can I be a good primary school teacher? Actually, I can't even imagine how I teach my students in the future. I doubt my ability to do this job as I don't really wanna be a teacher from the beginning and I'm lack of self confidence.But for survivor, what can I do? However, I believe I might developed full interest of teaching one day and lead my students to aim for their goals. It just that, I need to overcome my weaknesses and upgrade myself every time. I believe I can do it! Hope you guys support me~♥♥♥

♥ Goal of My Life ♥

♥ Goal of My Life ♥

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

1 Borneo Night!

This was the beautiful scene of 1B stage~Lovely Harmony Colors...Wow!!! (>0<)I LoVe It!!!

Of course I didn't miss the chance taking photo~hehe!

Later, I met those CUTIES here...=P
They are going to be the Master of Year 2011 for Chinese calendar~


An active and curious little bunny stood with two legs just like a kangaroo...
(coincidentally because of the brown hut color it had...LOL! )

Introducing the "Lion Rabbit"!
Its fur so soft like cotton...
how I wish I could rear and sleep with it...haha!


Lee Theen with "Anggolia Rabbit"...
This one looked like panda instead...haha!
It was very edacious because it kept on eating and eating
no matter how I touched or pushed it using fingers...haha!


Before we went home, Ing Wei helped us to take a NICE and COLORFUL photo.
Obviously we could see the color was sharp...
Thanks to him and his SAMSUNG GALAXY S...

I wonder how much the Mega Pixels of the camera was...is it 5 MP?

Lastly, movie for tonight was HOMECOMING!
Singapore + Malaysia artists...DaMn Funny!!!
Laughed until couldn't closed my mouth~hahahaha...
Everyone should watch this! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Love Trail

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

What's Ur Mood 4 2day?

What's Ur Mood 4 2day?