Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Bintangor, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm the eldest child but the shortest among the family of five.Well, this sounds good to me as I look "young".hehehe! I'm now under teacher training course, two and a half years to go.Can I be a good primary school teacher? Actually, I can't even imagine how I teach my students in the future. I doubt my ability to do this job as I don't really wanna be a teacher from the beginning and I'm lack of self confidence.But for survivor, what can I do? However, I believe I might developed full interest of teaching one day and lead my students to aim for their goals. It just that, I need to overcome my weaknesses and upgrade myself every time. I believe I can do it! Hope you guys support me~♥♥♥

♥ Goal of My Life ♥

♥ Goal of My Life ♥

Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Challenges...

Peacock dance training time for this month...After I have experienced for these two days, just can say that my bones are so... ...Wow...not stretched~need to polish my dancing skill...Although this is not an easy stuff to do, but I am glad that I have a chance to study from a really Good and Professional Teacher, Mr. Teo Tsai Vun.hahaha! Honestly to say, his dance is the most beautiful one...Very pity that he does not join the dance...if he has, he must be the one who SOLO longer, than I no need to memorize many steps anymore.LOL! Well, I will try my best for this~=D

Today, our class received a BaD news that our MTE (Maths) paper for is now switched to Malay, that's mean we need to do micro-teaching in Malay, attend our lecture in Malay and write in Malay for our test paper. Why? Coz PPSMI (Pengajaran dan Pembelajaran Sains Matematik dalam Bahasa Inggeris) has been cancelled...Oh My~How I am going to survive? I don't know all Mathematics terms in Malay coz im not used to it. Hmmm......and I think most of the reading materials and info are in English...need to translate? Haiz...I'm not saying that Malay language is not good, just that my Malay language is not so good...I will definitely face problems for this. No choice, we are the "white rat" for KPM. 'Orang atasan bilang tukar, orang bawahan mesti ikut perintah...ikut je lar' But, either PPSMI or PPSMM, each of it has its pros and cons. Mdm Lam had give a good advice that language is not a problem for this. Ya, I do agree. BI or BM or BC, the meaning of mathematics term still the same. A teacher should react flexibly. Well, I'm aiming for this...flexibility~LOL!

Jiayou to ME!!! Fighting~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Love Trail

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

What's Ur Mood 4 2day?

What's Ur Mood 4 2day?