Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Bintangor, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm the eldest child but the shortest among the family of five.Well, this sounds good to me as I look "young".hehehe! I'm now under teacher training course, two and a half years to go.Can I be a good primary school teacher? Actually, I can't even imagine how I teach my students in the future. I doubt my ability to do this job as I don't really wanna be a teacher from the beginning and I'm lack of self confidence.But for survivor, what can I do? However, I believe I might developed full interest of teaching one day and lead my students to aim for their goals. It just that, I need to overcome my weaknesses and upgrade myself every time. I believe I can do it! Hope you guys support me~♥♥♥

♥ Goal of My Life ♥

♥ Goal of My Life ♥

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Andrew 陈势安 天后 MV (The Queen of Heaven)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Love Trail

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

What's Ur Mood 4 2day?

What's Ur Mood 4 2day?