Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Bintangor, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm the eldest child but the shortest among the family of five.Well, this sounds good to me as I look "young".hehehe! I'm now under teacher training course, two and a half years to go.Can I be a good primary school teacher? Actually, I can't even imagine how I teach my students in the future. I doubt my ability to do this job as I don't really wanna be a teacher from the beginning and I'm lack of self confidence.But for survivor, what can I do? However, I believe I might developed full interest of teaching one day and lead my students to aim for their goals. It just that, I need to overcome my weaknesses and upgrade myself every time. I believe I can do it! Hope you guys support me~♥♥♥

♥ Goal of My Life ♥

♥ Goal of My Life ♥

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Last paper...ELE 3102 Principles of English Language Teaching

I'm going to sit for this paper on Monday morning,
definitely it's time to do my revision right now,
But...but...
Now I'm Blogging Again~HAha!

No choice~
I just can't stand reading
So So So MANY WORDS in reading materials~~~

My Mind can't absorb what I have read.
My Gosh!!! I nearly go insane...
Just can't blame me for doing this because
I'm NOT a Left-Brained Learner...Hahaha!

Plus...
high standard of English language delivering
makes me dizzy~~~(X.X)

I prefer to learn with interesting, cute & amazing
Pictures, Graphics, Animations, and others...

Any images will do!!! Just give me some learning using art!
I think this is what we call -> Integration of Art in Learning...
Hahahaha...
Actually...
I wanna learn through this way...



But...unfortunately that
no one draw comic for learning English Theories...

(Cry! T.T)
ArrrGG!
Just can't StoP my ChildisH Thinking!
Hiak hiak hiak~~~

Time to back to Reality...=D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Love Trail

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

What's Ur Mood 4 2day?

What's Ur Mood 4 2day?