Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Bintangor, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm the eldest child but the shortest among the family of five.Well, this sounds good to me as I look "young".hehehe! I'm now under teacher training course, two and a half years to go.Can I be a good primary school teacher? Actually, I can't even imagine how I teach my students in the future. I doubt my ability to do this job as I don't really wanna be a teacher from the beginning and I'm lack of self confidence.But for survivor, what can I do? However, I believe I might developed full interest of teaching one day and lead my students to aim for their goals. It just that, I need to overcome my weaknesses and upgrade myself every time. I believe I can do it! Hope you guys support me~♥♥♥

♥ Goal of My Life ♥

♥ Goal of My Life ♥

Friday, November 12, 2010

A Peaceful Early Morning...














Felt like wanna slept after facebook-ing after 1 am,
but my mind resisted to do so...
Unexpectedly...
I put on my earphone and listened broadcast on Radio (One FM).
Well, I only do this once in a blue moon,
And surprisingly...
I heard many Chinese songs that I familiar to!
I just damn LoVe ThEm!!!
That moment I got my mind that the DJ was such an Understanding person,
Because knowing my favourite songs! Hehe...

With my eyes closed, and my mind PeAcE,
Instantly I fell into My MusiC WonDerlanD~~~
Enjoying my peacefulness,
Feeling liveliness,
Even though it was just a simple thing I did,
I was HAPPY...

There was a NICE life quote saying that...

"When we are CHILDREN, Happiness is a SIMPLE thing;
When we are ADULTS, SIMPLE thing is Happiness..."

This quote gave me inspiration of making my mind as simple as possible,
Not to be an idiot with 'Simple' mind...haha!
Not to think of many unnecessary thoughts,
And the most vital thing is...
Learn to appreciate what I have now~~~ =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Love Trail

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

What's Ur Mood 4 2day?

What's Ur Mood 4 2day?